I am super excited for tomorrow afternoon. After work, my mom and sister made appointments for us to get pedicures! I am in DESPERATE need of a pedicure… sister would be appalled at the current status of my toes. I could also use a fab foot/calf massage. I have decided that I want to go for a color instead of my usual french tips. Right now, I’m leaning towards pink. No clue what shade of pink – so what did I do? Research, baby! I pulled up OPI’s website and here are a few of the shades I’m pondering:
- Dancing in the Isles: A soft peach that shimmers in the sun.
- Italian Love Affair: A romantic and pearly pale pink.
- Chapel of Love: Frivolous, fabulous carnation pink.
- Holy Pink Pagoda!: This bright pink flashes a major fashion signal.
- Isn’t it Romantic?: Sweet, cherry-blossom pink.
But then, I checked into reds…
- Big Apple Red: Bright, shiny and ready to take on the world!
- Charged Up Cherry: Hot pink-red.
- Bastille My Heart: Make hearts race in this glimmer of rich burgundy.
- Chick Flick Cherry: The perfect red accent.
- Dress to Empress: A shimmery bright red that makes a big “em-pression.”
And there are always neutrals:
- Catch the Garter: A touch of warm pink.
- Your Royal Shyness: A shy beige-pink with royal presence.
- Malaysian Mist: Light pink warmed by the sun.
- Passion: Endlessly enticing pale pink.
- My Daddy’s the King!: A deep, warm, pampering pink.
Yeah… I know that the salon will not have every single OPI shade to choose from, so we’ll see. Told you pinks were on my mind…