With Thanksgiving tomorrow and so many family members in town, I will not be able to post a Thanksgiving blog. So, why not post one today, on Thanksgiving Eve? Here are a few things I am thankful for this year:
- Our families. Both families have been very supportive, given us tons of love, and have been a big help during the year. We love you guys!
- Our health. Both the hubs and I have been very healthy this year – no colds yet and we have been safe from the flu/swine flu too (knock on wood). I am also thankful that those are the only sicknesses that we have to be concerned with, as some people have it much worse.
- The health of our lil’ love, Kingston. Since he was born 3 weeks early, Kingston was not “fully baked” and ready to be born yet. Although he may be little, I am very thankful that he is one healthy boy.
- Speaking of our lil’ love, I’m thankful for Kingston! He is such a good baby – I can’t say it enough! We have really lucked out with how sweet and wonderful he is… we love him so much and are thankful that he is in our lives!
- Our home. I am thankful that we are fortunate enough to own our own home… this is something that I am thankful for every day.
- And last but not least, our FRIENDS! We truly have some wonderful friends. So please know that we are very, very thankful for you too!