Today, our baby Kingston is 4 months old! Although we are amazed that he is moving onto a new stage, both the hubs and I thought this past month went on a little longer than the previous months. We felt like we have been saying “Kingston is 3 months old” forever. Well, now he’s 4 months. 4 MONTHS!
A couple things we have noticed about our boy, now 4 months old:
- Weight: 16 lbs., Length: 28 in.
- He has discovered a love for a few cartoons: Dora, Diego, Wonder Pets, Oswald… don’t know why or how those particular ones catch his attention, but they do!
- He is surviving his first cold – he’s doing so much better, should be back to normal soon!
- While working on his tummy time, Kingston has rolled from his tummy to his back to get out of it (he still dislikes tummy time – not his favorite time of day).
- He definitely recognizes his mommy and his daddy in a room of people.
- He LOVES to have conversations with us, his eyes light up when you ask him how his day is going (of course, his words are “coo” and “gah”).
- If you make a funny/silly face at him, don’t be surprised if Kingston stops everything to stare at you and figure out how you are making that face.
- He is currently working on grasping. He has been reaching for a few things and can grab his blanket and bring it to his face.
- He has his favorite blanket: his froggy blanket. He loves the frog that is attached to the blanket.
- He made his first giggle! He loves it when his daddy blows raspberries on his tummy before bath time… he’ll make a brief, almost old man-ish, giggle. It’s pretty adorable.
- He fake cries and does it often… almost like he threatens us when we’re driving and he’s in the back seat, for instance. He will shout loudly with a fake cry – we try not to laugh because this too is adorable.
- He still gives the best snuggles… period (pretty much expect this to be on the listing, always).