Yep, I think I’m what you would call a true Washingtonian – when I saw the rain today, I can’t say that I was upset. In fact, I was actually a smidge excited. Am I sick?? No… I’m just excited for fall!
When I think of Fall, I become excited for:
- Fall Clothing! Sweaters, scarves, boots – you name it, I’m so ready to wear it!
- Yellow/Orange/Red leaves on trees and shrubs… this seriously has got to be one of my favorite things EVER.
- Football! While I don’t necessary watch it on TV, I love going to games – especially college football.
- Holidays! It becomes the start to the holiday season – Thanksgiving and Christmas are literally right around the corner…
- KINGSTON’S FIRST BIRTHDAY!
- House projects… I know I have a few on my fall “bucket” list, if you will, and fall really makes me want constantly watch HGTV and read decorating blogs for tips.
Oh, and here are a few costume ideas I have for Kingston’s first Halloween (especially since I can’t seem to get the costume I really want until he is a little older, darn!):