- I made it through the gigantic pile of laundry we accumulated over the week.
- The hubs was able to complete some yard work while the weather allowed.
- Kingston practiced his walking skills… and even stood a little by himself, probably for the longest in his history of “walking” (see above pictures). He is getting there… so close to walking!
- I made my first crock pot meal of the season: pulled BBQ chicken, rice, and green garden salad. It turned out perfectly and reminded me how much I love my crock pot.
- The hubs treated our back porch and adirondack chairs with stain/water sealant.
- We are ending our day at 8:00pm with the house squeaky clean and ready for the week. Hooray!