Wow, folks. Only ONE more month until the big 1-2 (months). My baby-boo is 11 months today. This kid is on the move – with no hesitation or concern for what mommy and daddy say or do. He has had the taste of freedom walking and there is no turning back!
Here are a couple things we have noticed about our boy, now 11 months old:
- Weight: 26 lb.???, Length: 32 in.???
(These are rough estimates… no real clue what the boy weighs right now.)
- Kingston now has 6 teeth total, with new teeth coming through any day now – I’m sure all our furniture, my arms, the remote, and our cats will appreciate that (i.e. no more biting).
- LITTLE MAN IS WALKING! He freely walks about our house, like he owns the joint. You should see how proud this little boy gets… it is pretty adorable. I will try to capture this on video soon.
- Kingston is, dare I say it, flirting. FLIRTING! He loves little kids… but has now been known to chase around little girls around, grab their dresses, and give them little smiles – while he jams the bottoms of their dresses in his mouth. Yeah, I didn’t say he was a great flirt yet…
- He is such a great sleeper – now there is no back talk… only a little playing in his crib with “Bear,” his favorite stuffed animal teddy bear.
- Kingston is now drinking pretty successfully from a sippy cup.
- I think the kid has a gift for gab… it just doesn’t make sense yet! He babbles up a storm… we’ve heard dada, nana, mama, and baba… but he still doesn’t know what he’s saying.
- Kingston clearly knows the difference between cartoons and all other television – don’t try to pull a fast one on him and change the channel during his 15 minutes of TV time. He’ll let you know that is not okay.
- Kingston has had his fair share of bumps, bruises, and bleeding (yes, bleeding!)… we can’t wait for him to be a little more sure on his feet!
- Our little boy is the incredible hulk! No seriously, he “hulks out” just like the hubs did when he was little… lots of grunting and turning red!
- Kingston WILL NOT sit still for pictures – or for anything quiet for that matter. He has to inspect everything these days, now that he is mobile. I sure hope he cooperates next month during his next photo session!
- Kingston LIVES for Cheerios. I find them everywhere in our home now…
- He still gives the best snuggles… period (pretty much expect this to be on the listing, always).