- Kingston was a complete Nana & Papa, Mimi & Papa boy (both sets of grandparents were at dinner).
- Thanksgiving day = my mom’s opportunity to snap a family photo for her Christmas card (see above).
- Thanksgiving day = my attempt to get a decent picture of my boys with me. This year, we only got one semi-focused one of Kingston wanting to walk away before we could even start taking pictures (see above).
TOO MUCHDELICIOUS FOOD. Not complaining, but wow… I definitely should have worn my stretchy pants.
- While not all of our family could be at dinner, we had a wonderful time sharing the day with the family who could be there… lots of games, home videos, a movie, and conversation for sure.
- I made the hubs and Kingston share in my love for parades by watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving day parade with me… I know the hubs would have much rather watched the football game that was on, but I wanted to remind him of one of the items on my bucket list (i.e. attend the Macy’s Thanksgiving day parade in NYC).
- SkipBo is a new fave… we all got pretty darn competitive while playing that game (over and over again).
- Even though Kingston was the only kiddo under the age of 17 at dinner, he had a blast showing off and partying with the adults… he even stayed awake longer than three of them!
- New favorite Thanksgiving day side-dish = my mom’s sweet potato casserole.
- Only taking the above pictures and one or two pictures of our Thanksgiving dinner table (see below)… major fail in the photography department for me…
We had so much to be thankful for this year – our family, friends, health, and happiness to name a few. I truly cannot believe how fortunate we are and am thankful we have a day dedicated to remind us of this. I hope all my fellow Thanksgiving Day-celebrators had a great day as well!