By the way…
- So thankful for indoor exhibits.
- Kingston slept for a good chunk of our visit to the Oregon Zoo.
- The heat vision photo is from the snake exhibit… apparently that is how we look when snakes see us (in the photo from left to right: the hubs, sister, me, and my dad. Behind sister is her boyfriend, Tristan).
- We got to feed the lorikeets! That was an interesting experience, until the bird wanted to eat the velcro off of my coat.
- The female lion stalked me… she made a bee-line straight to the window where I was taking photos and stared right into my eyes. Little creepy.
- Who doesn’t love a good fist pump in a safari jeep?