Thank goodness for Pinterest – I am getting all sorts of ideas for our baby boy’s nursery…
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Le Balloon wall print – sarahjanestudios, etsy.com
- Aden + Anais swaddling wraps – amazon.com
- Rag quilt – humblepieoriginals, etsy.com
- Airplane cross stitch wall art – littleloveliesbyallison.com
- Legwarmers – babylegs.com
- Vintage airplane mobile – restorationhardware.com
When we were not sure if Kingston was a boy or a girl, we went with a neutral vintage nursery theme. And even though we know we are having a boy and I can decorate accordingly this time, I still find myself leaning towards vintage boy-themed decorations.
Some of Kingston’s nursery accessories will be reused… with several new additions. I ordered the “Le Balloon” wall print, I would love to find some vintage boy fabrics and make baby boy a rag quilt, and that airplane mobile has me thinking…
My wonderful hubs is going to touch up the paint in the nursery this coming weekend, then I think I will start to play around with nursery furniture placement/decorations. Love it!