Whoa, picture overload… I know. This baby of mine is just too much fun to photograph. He actually was in a fussy mood during his 3 month photos. Maybe it was the outfit changes and the crazy winter hat? I’m sorry buddy – gotta get photos of you wearing your brother’s hat before it is too small. And you kind of have a photo-crazy momma. Kind of.
Weight: ~ 18 lb. (this is an at-home estimate; dr. appointment is next month)
Height: ~ 27 in. (again, this is an at-home estimate)
- He has found his fist and loves to stare at it for hours… or a few minutes, then bring it to his mouth and suckle a little.
- Cole has almost outgrown his baby swing, in weight and length. Once this happens, he will be one sad little baby boy – he loves that thing.
- Interaction with mommy and daddy is Cole’s thing. He loves to hear baby talk and coo back to us.
- Such a happy baby, Cole rarely fusses. He is most content sitting on someone’s lap… mainly mine.
- Tummy time? Not a problem. Cole actually enjoys it and if he tires, he just lowers his head to the side and sucks on his fist.
- Like his brother, Cole loves bath time.
- He’s already drooling… and tends to spit up occasionally… so I think we’ve officially entered the messy baby stage!
- Cole loves going for car rides… he tends to fall asleep every time.
- He scoots! Just call him scooter – the boy scoots from the middle of his crib to the top left corner every morning.
- I hate to say this, especially for all of you parents out there who aren’t quite so lucky, but Cole has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now. It is heaven.
Want to see Cole’s post from last month? Click HERE.