My little turned 4 months old on Saturday. Which isn’t very old, yet the hubs and I feel like Cole has been a part of our family for a very long time now. He is such a joy to have around. I really cannot get enough of this baby of mine.
Oh and the sweater in the above photos? It was mine. So happy to see it on one of my boys… but I don’t think he will be wearing it much longer. Just like our boy Kingston, Cole is right on track to be a big boy!
Weight: 18 lb. 8 oz. (93.54%)
Height: 26.5 in. (94.07%)
- We have a teether on our hands. He is constantly chomping on his hands, our hands, or whatever he can manage to get to his mouth these days.
- Why sit or lay down… when you can stand. That is Cole’s motto.
- Cole has been giggling randomly during the past month, and we all do what we can to try to get him to do it over and over again.
- He rolls! See HERE.
- Cole is loving having a big brother around – he will watch him for hours.
- We have pulled out a few toys for Cole and are having a blast watching him learn about each one and what they can do.
- He got his first taste of solid food last night! We tried a teaspoon-size amount of single grain oatmeal with our little and he gobbled it right up.
- His eyes have almost turned completely brown… and he is looking more and more like his daddy by the minute!
- Cole loves bath time and especially likes it when we let him kick his legs in the water at the very end; smiles for days, folks.
- Even with me going back to work this month, Cole is still very much a momma’s boy. And I’m still very much okay with that.
Want to see Cole’s post from last month? Click HERE.